Situated in a boutique complex of just 13 residences, this great value townhouse offers a low-maintenance lifestyle of modern comfort and convenience. Getting around is easy with city buses from your front door and a short stroll to Castle Towers schools, shops, cafe and the new train station.
- Step inside a spacious open-plan layout with freshly painted living areas in excellent condition. Light-filled interiors are accented by ten-foot high ceilings, picture rails and new timber floors.
- Northern sunlight makes cooking a pleasure in this modern kitchen with sleek stone surfaces and an island bench, as well as a gas stovetop and plenty of cupboard storage.
- Three light, bright and comfortable bedrooms all feature built-in robes, the master bedroom complete with ensuite.
- Outside, a private tiered timber deck and paved area offer a leafy and low-maintenance place to relax, entertain or dine alfresco. The communal swimming pool is perfect for cooling off in summer.
- Downstairs, the large double lockup garage opens to a huge carpeted storage room offering plenty of space, complete with ceiling fan.
- Comfort is assured in all seasons with gas heating and reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning, and video intercom and security alarm systems provide peace of mind.
This address presents a great opportunity for first homebuyers, families, downsizers and investors alike. The only thing missing is you!
Strata rates $802 per quarter, Council rates $243 per quarter, Water rates $250 per quarter