Ideally situated in the heart of Castle Hill, this delightful home presents abundant space and sunshine in a family-friendly locale. Enjoy a lifestyle of comfort and convenience within approximately 400m of Castle Towers Shopping Centre, as well as easy walking distance parks and quality local schools.
- Step inside freshly painted interiors filled with natural light. The layout offers a spacious combined lounge and dining area with a neutral colour scheme to complement your personal style.
- Four generous bedrooms offer the potential for a study or home office, built-in wardrobes to two and one bedroom adjoins the screened sunroom.
- Light and bright kitchen presents ample storage and bench space overlooking the sunroom. With two bathrooms the property accommodates for busy families.
- Comfort is assured in all seasons with both ducted and split system air conditioning and ceiling fans. A double lock-up garage with internal access also features off-street parking.
- Featuring a wide frontage, this large 714.5sqm block contains a well-established, low maintenance North-facing backyard, fully fenced with plenty of room for kids to play and explore.
Here, families are within the catchment area for both Castle Hill Primary and High Schools. Enjoy outdoor recreation at Castle Hill Heritage Park, grab dinner at Castle Hill RSL, and find everything you need at Castle Towers shopping precinct. City professionals enjoy a convenient commute with the upcoming Castle Hill Metro Station and Northwest Rail Link just 600m away, and M2 city buses departing 150m from your front door.