Welcoming and spacious, this character-filled family home ticks all the boxes for owner-occupiers as well as investors. Set on a generous 897.9sqm block with R3 zoning, here you can enjoy a fantastic lifestyle within easy walking distance of Castle Hill Shopping Centre, as well as inspiring future potential.
- Immaculate living areas with high ceilings are filled with natural light. Find plenty of room to relax and entertain with separate lounge, dining and family rooms, as well as a large study suitable as a home-based office.
- Updated, open-plan kitchen features ample bench space and storage, with a central island and room for multiple cooks to whip up a feast.
- Three oversized bedrooms are updated with new carpet, two containing built-in robes and all featuring large windows with a leafy outlook.
- Outside, the enormous backyard presents well-established gardens, fruit trees, sheds and a large gazebo entertaining area, all enjoying a favourable northerly aspect for maximum sunshine.
- Convenient double lock-up garage offers drive-through access to the rear yard, and the downstairs laundry contains a second bathroom with shower.
Central to all amenities, this exceptional address offers easy access to lifestyle attractions including local parks, gym and swimming pool. Walk to a choice of local schools including Castle Hill High School, Excelsior Public School and The Hills Grammar School. Reach Sydney CBD via the M2 city bus.
Don't miss out - this one-of-a-kind property won't last long.