Peace, privacy and magnificent bushland vistas are yours at this truly impressive address. A two-storey, split-level design home, features modern light-filled interiors in immaculate condition; accented by high ceilings and bamboo timber floors.
- Abundant space for growing families, with multiple living areas including an upstairs family room plus downstairs open-plan living, dining and lounge areas. A light-filled study offers potential as a home office.
- The master suite is enormous, featuring a large walk-in robe and full ensuite with bathtub. Four generous bedrooms all contain built-in robes and a choice of bamboo flooring or quality carpet.
- Whip up a feast in the modern Caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bench, integrated stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop.
- Entertaining is easy with a paved alfresco area and tidy level lawn, perfect for kids to play. Two sides of this property adjoin a natural reserve, surrounding your home with the beauty of the bush.
- Comfort is assured with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, and the auto double garage offers convenient internal access.
Conveniently close to the new train station and Castle Towers shopping Centre, this home also places families within easy walking distance of an enviable selection of schools including Oakhill College, Castle Hill Primary & High Schools. Hills Grammar, Pacific Hills, and Gilroy College are close by.
Please call Craig on 0406 880 077 to arrange an inspection.